December 8, 2007

He thought it's a hard question

I've had the chance to meet Paolo Coelho face to face once. Also had met his friends who used to visit him regularly.

Such a nice place in there. Where you can meet different thoughts and life styles.

He has this every week corner. He asks us something and we answer. How nice!

Once a child ask a friend of mine: “Why are we born if we have to die? ”Please give me your thoughts in this.
Love,
Paulo
While many people still asking the "why" things about themselves and the unvirse around, I never asked. Cause I know. Or so I thought.



 Yes I know. What life is all about, Why are we here and for what reason, What happens after death,.... etc. Yes I know.

We are in the first decade of the 21st century, and still there're many do not know.

Here is the answer I put to Paolo's weekly question in his personal blog:


Dear Paulo,

As life is a start of something, so death is. We come to this world to begin something, as well. 



Why is that? It is an examination, a long test journey.

You start each course while you know the hard work and pressure you may face and suffer, but still you engage yourself.


You finish this journey and finish your examination, you will be one of two. You succeed or fail.


With these two paths you have your own destiny. Failing means hill. And succeeding takes you to the promised heaven, which no human’s brain can ever imagine the perfection and beauty it is like. Above all this two patry-equation, it is GOD's will upon us, HE knows our fate even though we may thought it is something else.


Life is a journey of experiences and examinations.


Paolo, you are one of the human race’s treasures of all time.
With love .. Deja vu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

A Warrior of Light always manages to balance Rigor and Mercy. (Warrior of Light)

See u there and have a great day!

Aart

Me, myself, and her said...

Dear Aart,

thanx for the invitation. And so gald I added the link to my visitors as well.

In my opinion, Coelho is not just a writer, he is a deep thinker whom we call "Hakim", means who has deep wisdom

A philosopher, no wonder.